httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nikolai Lusan <nikolai.lu...@hitwise.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Mod_rewrite syntax
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 06:08:42 GMT
On Sun, 2007-06-03 at 09:59 -0400, Dustin Schuemann wrote:
> I just want to redirect people that go to
> http://smallgroup.lausanne.org to
> https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=qgyWxi2%2fyXBXcqC4Hm6PRg%3d%3d
> with mod_rewrite. What is the syntax for this.

Are you sure mod_rewrite is the tool you want? Maybe you should look at
mod_alias and its capabilities.

--

Nikolai Lusan
Systems Administrator

Hitwise Pty. Ltd.
Level 7 / 580 St Kilda Road
Melbourne, Victoria 3004
Australia
Phone: +61 3 8530 2400
Fax:  +61 3 9529 8907
www.hitwise.com.au
nikolai.lusan@hitwise.com

Worldwide:  •  United States  •  United Kingdom  •  Australia  •  New
Zealand  •  Singapore  •  Hong Kong

To subscribe to our complimentary monthly newsletter, visit:
http://www.hitwise.com.au/

The information transmitted may be confidential, is intended only for
the person to which it is addressed, and may not be reviewed,
retransmitted, disseminated or relied upon by any other persons. If you
received this message in error, please contact the sender and destroy
any paper or electronic copies of this message. Any views expressed in
this email communication are those of the individual sender, except
where the sender specifically states otherwise. Hitwise does not
represent, warrant or guarantee that the communication is free of
errors, virus or interference.