httpd-users mailing list archives

From "patrick" <patr...@11h11.com>
Subject [users@httpd] bandwidth problem on windows
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 06:11:37 GMT
hi,

search the archive, but didn't found the solution for this problem: i'm
using apache 2.2.4 (same behaviour with 2.0.59) on windows server 2003. i
have an issue with the bandwidth, apache is "limiting" my download to
230k/sec, the same server running IIS 6.0 is delivering around 380k/sec. why
apache is not using my full bandwidth while other applications (like
filezilla server, IIS, hmailserver is doing fine)?

is it a bug? or microsoft is limiting the power of open source software? on
linux i don't have this problem.

thanks!
pat