httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] question
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 14:39:38 GMT
On 5/30/07, Ravi Prakash <ravi.prakash@otssolutions.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Details:
>
> 1. I have to use two apache web servers on two machines having some modules
> in each of them.
> 2. Any of the apache module should be able to communicate with the apache
> module of another machine.
> 3. I want ,when modules interact to each other on two machines , they could
> use certificate based authentication to identify each other.

I'm starting to get irritated here. Either provide us with the details
or go hire a consultant.

How do you expect the modules to communicate? What kind of modules are
we talking about? Did I or did I not guess right that you are talking
about using a reverse proxy and HTTP for the communicating between the
servers? If I did guess right, have you read the SSL docs and
configured the SSLProxy* directives as written there?

Joshua.