httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Redirect https -> http
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 13:13:49 GMT

When I use an https:/ url
> it continues as an https url.

The fact that nothing is in the RewriteLog implies that the rules
aren't even being considered for the request. This is likely happening
because ssl requests are being served out of a <VirtualHost> block. To
get the mod_rewrite stuff applied, you need to put
RewriteEngine On
RewriteOptions inherit
inside the ssl <VirtualHost> block.

Joshua.