httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Victor Trac" <victor.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual Host
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 11:38:24 GMT
If juan.com and juantere.com are serving the same docroot, just
collapse them into a single VirtualHost directive.  /etc is also not a
good storage location for your htdocs.  Also, why is there a space
between juan and .com in your ServerAlias?

I suggest the following:

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerAdmin admin@juan.com
    DocumentRoot /var/www/juan.com  ## don't put your htdocs in your /etc
    ServerName juan.com
    ServerAlias www.juan.com
    ServerAlias juantere.com
    ServerAlias www.juantere.com
    ErrorLog /etc/apache2/logs/error_log
    CustomLog /etc/apache2/logs/error_log common
</VirtualHost>

Hope that helps.

--Victor

--