httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Raju Chandran" <raj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Trouble starting Apache HTTP Server
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 06:46:39 GMT
Thank you very much Robert for your tips.
The built-in Apache server with MacOs was conflicting with my configuration
and setup.

I changed to my Apache bin directory and fired :
a) ./apachectl -f  <My apache -home>/conf/httpd.conf
for starting and
b) ./apachectl -f  <My apache -home>/conf/httpd.conf -k stop
for stopping

After this , i downloaded tomcat's mod_jk module and compiled and configd
for communicating with my Apache setup to my JBOSS-tomcat setup and its also
working fine
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-3.3-doc/mod_jk-howto.html

Thanks a lot once again,