httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jan van der Merwe" <warpsp...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache mods not working after upgrade...
Date Sat, 19 May 2007 08:18:30 GMT
Hi Sander;

Thanks for the advice! You mentioned that you don't like the way RedHat
handles dependancies in their upgrades. Do you have a linux distro in mind
which is a little more stable in the regard?

To solve my problems, I've been successful with just going through each
package. As for the mod_jk2 issue - I need to wait for the programmers to
decide which way they want to go now :D

Regards
  Jan