httpd-users mailing list archives

From <ramakrishnaprasad.annasamud...@wipro.com>
Subject [users@httpd] How to store loginformation in user specified directory?
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 08:44:54 GMT

Hi,

We are facing a tight problem regarding a user requirement to store logfile in user specified
directory.We are getting segmentation fault when we are starting apache when we try to use
a log file in user defined directory(other than logs/).
We used fopen(),fprintf() to write the user specified file.This always gave segmentation fault.The
one option we had regarding using ErrorLog is failing since httpd.conf recognises path w.r.t
ServerRoot.
Did any one has done this before? Is this possible ? If so please suggest a way out.

Thanks & regards,
Ramakrishna

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com