httpd-users mailing list archives

From renu tiwari <renutiwar...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Problem with the installation of Apache 2.0.59 on 64-bit Win2k sp1
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 10:40:43 GMT
Hi,

  I have build the source of Apache 2.0.59 on 64-bit Win2k sp1 platform.

  The Apache source is compiled and the Apache Folder structure is created at D:\Apache2.

  But when i am trying to install and create apache service by giving command as "Apache.exe
-k install" at cmd prompt at location "D:\Apache2\bin"

  It is giving an error as

  "(20024)The given path misformatted or contained invalid characters: Invalid conf
ig file path conf/httpd.conf"

  Can anybody tell me how to resolve this....and what can be the possible reason..

  Please reply.

  Thanks.

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on
us.