httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Serge Dubrouski" <serge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache load balancing https request
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 22:08:30 GMT
Something isn't clear here. If you use mod_jk that means that you use
AJP connector on Tomcat side. That's not HTTP neither HTTPS.
https://192.168.62.2:8443/login.do probably works because you
configured HTTPS connectors along with AJP but did you configure
Apache to connect to those connectors?

It's really hard to give you any advise without seeing your Apache
configuration. What do you mean by "load balance"? mod_jk load balance
or Apache load balance? Too many questions and not enough information.