httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Melanie Langlois" <Melanie.Langl...@tradingscreen.com>
Subject [users@httpd] apache proxy domain
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 06:34:22 GMT
Hi,

I want to load external pages in my web application and make them appear as they are from
local domain. I need to do this to be able to access the html content of the frame.
I then configure apache server to act as reverse proxy :
So when I ask for /external, apache load the page on http://www.externaldomain.com/external

The loading part works fine, however, the domain of the frame is still undefined for my application.
I need apache to return the page with the localhost domain.
I tried to add ProxyDomain as localhost in my httpd.conf, but I couldn't even restart apache,
I had an error.

What should I do to make apache return the web content with the localhost domain ?

Thanks,

Mélanie