httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Vincent Bray" <nood...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_authn_dbd
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 01:17:47 GMT
On 28/05/07, Tom Allison <tom@tacocat.net> wrote:
> I loaded 'DBDriver pgsql' and other Directives in httpd.conf
> and apache2ctl immediately complained that there was no such thing
> understood.
> I checked to see that the module was loaded, it was.

You need to make sure libaprutil has the appropriate driver for your
database. I don't recall offhand what the configure flags are to
enable that, but this might help:

nm httpd/lib/libaprutil-1.0.2.8.dylib |grep sqlite

In my case that produces a long list of names, including
apr_dbd_sqlite3.o, meaning, i think, that i have sqlite 3 support. Not
that .dylib is mac os x specific, on linux that'd be a .so.

--
noodl