httpd-users mailing list archives

From Martijn <sweetwaterg...@googlemail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_define.so
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 13:33:19 GMT
Hello.

While migrating from Apache 1.3.33 to Apache 2.0.52, I am using the
old httpd.conf -that was written by someone else- as a basis to write
a new one. I found the following line:

  LoadModule define_module libexec/apache/mod_define.so

but I can't find a mod_define.so anywhere on the new system, neither
does Google or the Apache manual help me out. My gut feeling is that I
can just safely remove this line, but as I'd rather know what I'm
doing: does anyone know what this module is (was) supposed to do?

Thanks.

Martijn.