httpd-users mailing list archives

From Pitoniso Rikito Rikin <aishacke...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Is posible do that using my SERVER APACHE!!
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 19:23:41 GMT
In my network the only port avaible is the 80 and 21 now the method i can uses to comunicate
obviously is the POST method so exist many software that uses this method to establish a connection,
www.your-freedom.com, www.http-tunnel.com, uses this method....

i'm explain much better now my english is to bad i'm speak spanish...

Joshua Slive <joshua@slive.ca> escribió: On 5/11/07, Pitoniso Rikito Rikin  wrote:
> i like establish a connection with my server SSH trought my Server Apache...using of
course protocol's http "POST" principal....somebody

Try: http://www.google.com/search?q=ssh+over+http

If that's not what you mean, then you'll need to explain much more clearly.

Joshua.