httpd-users mailing list archives

From justin wright <juston_rit...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Probobaly Stupid
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 01:04:07 GMT
Its a LoadModule directive.  If you installed the binary from apache, simply search the httpd.conf
in the conf folder for the module you are interested in and uncomment (remove the #) the LoadModule
directive of interest.  This tells apache to the load the module, but depending on the module
there is probably some other configuration todo.  The module documentation can be found at
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/

----- Original Message ----
From: brant martin <diablo_wiz2@yahoo.com>
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 7:57:48 PM
Subject: [users@httpd] Probobaly Stupid

Exactly. I just got apache dl'd and installed, and i'm at a complete loss as how to open/use/edit
the modules. Can someone explain this in newbie terms plz? Oh, btw, I'm running in XP Home
Edition SP2.

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

customers who are looking for what you sell.
http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/