httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Krist van Besien" <krist.vanbes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual Host
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 11:33:15 GMT
On 4/27/07, Alejandro Decchi <adecchi@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here in this file i include the configuration like :
>
> <VirtualHost *:80>
>     ServerAdmin admin@juan.com
>     DocumentRoot /etc/apache2/htdocs/
>     ServerName www.juan.com
>     ServerAlias juan .com
>     ErrorLog /etc/apache2/logs/error_log
>     CustomLog /etc/apache2/logs/error_log common
> </VirtualHost>
>

> <VirtualHost *:80>
>     ServerAdmin admin@juan.com
>     DocumentRoot /etc/apache2/htdocs/
>     ServerName www.juantere.com
>     ServerAlias juantere .com
>     ErrorLog /etc/apache2/logs/error_log
>     CustomLog /etc/apache2/logs/error_log common
> </VirtualHost>
>

> then i try to enter to my differen site that are alocated in my server and
> allways my server open the some webpage for old
>
> The i put diferen virtual host for each domain in site-enable and i contunue
> with the some trouble
>
> Someone can Help me ??

You forgot "nameVirtualHost *:80". Remember that the argument to
nameVirtualHost must be identical to what you use in the <Virtualhost
> blocks.

Another thing: I Also have a debian setup. The way I do it, is to not
add things to 000-default, but to create my own file, in
sites-available, and to enable it by linking it to sites-enabled.

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com
Bremgarten b. Bern, Switzerland