httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Morgan Gangwere" <0.fracta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Probobaly Stupid
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 01:35:56 GMT
On 5/23/07, justin wright <juston_riteon(rawquotersareevil)yahoo.com> wrote:

> Its a LoadModule directive.  If you installed the binary from apache, simply
> search the httpd.conf in the conf folder for the module you are interested
> in and uncomment (remove the #) the LoadModule directive of interest.  This
> tells apache to the load the module, but depending on the module there is
> probably some other configuration todo.  The module documentation can be
> found at http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/

ehhh.... i've rarely had to do alot of configuring... mostly its just
with my iptables config on my router... Though, if you really want to
simplify things, you could go for WAMP, a pre-configured system with
the Windows system service installers.
Also, you could read the documentation on the Apache website for how
to use the modules ...

as a note: you dont edit the /modules/ you edit the modules /configuration/

for more help, read the manual AND/OR try a pre-configured install
(like WAMP5 - http://www.wampserver.com/en/ )

--
Morgan gangwere

"Space does not reflect society, it expresses it." -- Castells, M.,
Space of Flows, Space of Places: Materials for a Theory of Urbanism in
the Information Age, in The Cybercities Reader, S. Graham, Editor.
2004, Routledge: London. p. 82-93.