httpd-users mailing list archives

From morgan gangwere <0.fracta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] unknown in .htaccess files
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 20:30:19 GMT

Boyle Owen wrote:
> [...]

The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP
Server Project.

> This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary
the sender's company.

ah

well, thanks for pointing that out (im suprised at the face that it
didnt come up as one of the top searches for 'Apache .htaccess file usage')

- --
Just a Thought
Morgan Gangwere

For those who want my PGP key: