httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mark A. Craig" <mark.a.cr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Is Win32 Apache ready for prime time?
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 10:13:07 GMT
I'm running Apache 2.2.4 with PHP 5 to enable my blog, and it's been
very stable since I installed it in April.  The only beef I have is its
tendency to keep slowly sucking RAM as the days roll by, so I've been
resorting to restarting it on occasion to keep the usage low.  I don't
know if it's a memory leak or just normal behavior for my situation and
config, and I confess I haven't investigated it in any depth yet.  None
of what you described, in any case.

Mark