httpd-users mailing list archives

From Foo JH <jhfoo...@extracktor.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Is Win32 Apache ready for prime time?
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 03:22:39 GMT
Hello morgan,

> Ya Know, i have an apache WAMP5 box runnin on xp home too! and other
> than net downtime and power outages, its been up ~3mo!
>
> i will agree that the win32 version of apache is *godly* stable - im
> running somwthing like 2.2.3 win32 - a nice stable version.

Yes I am enjoying Apache on Win32 too. But my question to be specific is:
1. Apache will automatically recover when it faults (in my case), so you
may not notice the problem. Can you check your error log if you are
experiencing the same error message as well?

2. Since you are on WAMP (P = PHP?) Are you running PHP scripts intensively?