httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Tony Guadagno" <to...@guadagno.org>
Subject [users@httpd] apache 2.2 and mysql dbd driver??
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 03:25:54 GMT
Hi,
  I am a little confused, this statement seems to imply that the database drivers for mod_dbd
can be loaded dynamically

http://people.apache.org/~niq/dbd.html

DBD Drivers

    APR DBD Drivers are currently available for PostgreSQL and SQLite within SVN. The apr_dbd
architecture supports dynamic loading of database driver modules, so that new drivers can
be installed at any time, without any requirement to recompile APR (provided the platform
supports dynamic loading).

but i cannot find them...what don't i understand?  I would like to use mysql but I would be
ok with sqlite..in anycase, where are the drivers and can I really load them dynamically?

btw, this is apache 2.2.4 on windows

Tony Guadagno
Guadagno Consulting
tonyg@guadagno.org