httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alexei <alexlar...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Blank page with Apache and PHP running
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 16:46:46 GMT
Hi!

I set up my Apache 2.2.4 and PHP-5.2.2 on MS Vista. Wrote a test file
with just one php statement. i.e. <? phpinfo(); ?> is written in
test.php file. Later went to my web browser and wrote
http://localhost/test.php and a blank page came up. It seems that my web
server and php engine is working cause when I start the web server I got
something like "Apache/2.2.4(Win32)PHP/5.2.2". Why I get a blank page
and not the system information that the php engine provides?
Is anybody out there that can help me out?