httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Marcos R. Cardoso" <mcard...@furb.br>
Subject [users@httpd] Problem with Internet Explorer
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 19:29:59 GMT
I might be missing something but I still couldn't figure it out, I'm
trying to send a special caracter through a link, the character is ´
(acute). Using Firefox, Opera and Netscape it works, but using Internet
Explorer I get an Apache error. Checking the log, the error is:

(22)Invalid argument: utf8 to ucs2 conversion failed on this string:
REDIRECT_QUERY_STRING=acao=validar&idUnico=40ccca7f7eabc579a7091c62b77a64c0&login=bd\xb4amaral&cdPessoa=72991&link=

and the problem resides in the "login=bd\xb4amaral" section of the error.

If anyone went through this situation and managed to fix it, please help me.

TIA,

--
Marcos R. Cardoso
Seção de Documentação e Automação