httpd-users mailing list archives

From Hapax <webmes...@hapax.qc.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Automatic rewrite of Latin-1 and Accentless URL to UTF-8 IRI
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 13:13:06 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Nick Kew a &eacute;crit&nbsp;:
  <pre wrap="">On Mon, 21 May 2007 02:55:24 -0400
Hapax <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:webmestre@hapax.qc.ca">&lt;webmestre@hapax.qc.ca&gt;</a>
wrote:

  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Hello,

    I was wondering if someone would know how to automatically
support the rewriting (aliasing ?) of URL on a whole site to do the
following.
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
[chop]

Are you talking about HTTP headers or document bodies?
In the former case, I wonder if you could devise an
all-in-one regexp to use with "Header edit"?
  </pre>
Only the headers. I don't want three different pages or three pages
whose content would be rewritten automatically.<br>
&nbsp;I just want users to be able to get the same file (No&euml;l.html) whether
they adress the page as <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
 href="http://hapax.qc.ca/Recettes/No%C3%ABl.html">No%C3%ABl.html</a>
(viz. No&euml;l.html in UTF-8)
, <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
 href="http://hapax.qc.ca/Recettes/No%EBl.html">No%EBl.html</a>
(Latin-1) or&nbsp; Noel.html.<br>
Just dealing with <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
 href="http://hapax.qc.ca/Recettes/No%C3%ABl.html">No%C3%ABl.html</a>
(viz. No&euml;l.html in UTF-8)&nbsp; and <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
 href="http://hapax.qc.ca/Recettes/No%EBl.html">No%EBl.html</a>
(Latin-1)&nbsp; is also fine.<br>
I was wondering if this was feasible through some url rewrite or alias
(or maybe some parameter, but there I think I'm asking for too much)
and whether someone had already done this.<br>
P. A.<br>