httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mark A. Craig" <mark.a.cr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Memory usage in Apache
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 15:30:05 GMT
Regarding MaxRequestsPerChild, what would be a reasonable range of
values to limit memory consumption a bit in a Windows 2000 environment
where Apache 2.2.4 is being used to serve a small very low traffic web
site and blogs via DSL?  I've been seeing httpd plateau at about 187MB,
which seems a bit much for the intended purpose.

Mark