httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bruno POMMEREL <bruno.pomme...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] URL escaped in proxy mode in 1.3 ?
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 16:56:54 GMT
Definitively! Should I be given the choice I'll surely go for version 2.2!
Would make life fancier for both of us!

The pb I'm facing occurs in a complex operational system that relies on
Apache-httpd 1.3, bundled with a whole bunch of home-made
mods. Upgrading is not an easy path.

Rather than dev skills (which I understand focus on newer versions) I'm
seeking advice on how to proceed: where to look at first, trivial piece of
(mis)configuration I'm missing, etc.

So any feedback on that matter (url escaping in proxy mod) will be
appreciated!

Tx,

    Bruno.