httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Neil A. Hillard" <neil.hill...@agustawestland.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Invalid method in request \x80=\x01\x03
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 12:16:41 GMT
Hi,

Don Don wrote:
> Hi all am getting the follow error when an https request is made to a
> server confugired with apache2 with SSL support.  I am trying to
> understand what cuases this error  has anyone come across this before ?

You are trying to access your web server with HTTPS but it is configured
for HTTP.  You'll need to follow the manual on configuring SSL,
otherwise post the relevant parts of your config so we can work out
what's going wrong.

				Neil.

--
Neil Hillard                    neil.hillard@agustawestland.com
AgustaWestland                  http://www.whl.co.uk/

Disclaimer: This message does not necessarily reflect the
            views of Westland Helicopters Ltd.