httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mark A. Craig" <mark.a.cr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Tools for better viewing Apache access logs?
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 19:29:29 GMT
Yeah, I was skimming a bit about Powershell the other day, but stopped
when I noticed it wasn't supported on Win2K.  I bought Win2K on the
first day of official release of Win XP as my own form of protest.
Seemed like the right thing at the time, but I may wind up having to
swallow XP soon, if I'm still not ready to migrate to Linux.  I will
NOT, NEVER, EVER buy Vista.  I'd just as soon give up 'puters and teh
Intarweb and shoot myself in the gonads before giving into that steaming
heap of DRM and other freedom-sapping crap....

Mark