httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mark A. Craig" <mark.a.cr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.2.4 in Win 2K SP4 causes BSOD (afd.sys) on accesses
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 19:58:08 GMT
Followup: so far those two directives(?) seem to be making a difference:
Apache has been running for six hours now with no BSODs, and there have
been plenty of hits during that time.  Apache seems to be using much
more RAM than it was before, but that might simply be because I've never
seen it survive for six hours before.

As an aside, does anyone know why I wind up with TWO instances of httpd
running in Windows, as reported in Task Manager?  This is not uncommon,
I have other services that show up as two processes rather than one, as
well.  I'm just curious why that happens with some services and not others.

William, thanks again for what appears to be a successful solution.

Mark