httpd-users mailing list archives

From Christian Gottschalch <ma...@llbc.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache Http Server Authentication/Authorisation
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 12:19:09 GMT
it may be possible to use HTTP Request Headers,
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_headers.html#requestheader like:
|RequestHeader set USER_ID %{REMOTE_USER}e when using mod_proxy_http|

if you are using mod_jk there some workers.properties like JkExtractSSL
or JkEnvVar
http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/reference/apache.html

sorry but i dont know how it works with mod_proxy_ajp

Regards