httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Automatic rewrite of Latin-1 and Accentless URL to UTF-8 IRI
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 08:49:27 GMT
On Mon, 21 May 2007 02:55:24 -0400
Hapax <webmestre@hapax.qc.ca> wrote:

> Hello,
>
>     I was wondering if someone would know how to automatically
> support the rewriting (aliasing ?) of URL on a whole site to do the
> following.

[chop]

Are you talking about HTTP headers or document bodies?
In the former case, I wonder if you could devise an
all-in-one regexp to use with "Header edit"?

In the latter case, you need to parse the output to
know what is a URL.  You could use mod_proxy_html
with a regexp rule as above, or with version 3
just select ASCII output and the issue goes away.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/