httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jaqui Greenlees <jaqui_greenl...@yahoo.ca>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] multiple domain hosting
Date Sat, 12 May 2007 07:33:38 GMT

--- Glen Vickers <ldwraith@xmission.com> wrote:

> I have tried a few things but here's the issue.  The
> site sillumutah.com or
> sillumutah.net are a completely different site from
> buddistpalm.net
>
> If you look at the virtualhost config I have 2
> different directories.  So
> what I'm trying to do is host 2 completely different
> sites with different
> source on the same box.... is that even possible?

Yup, and both sites were showing 2 entirely different
content for me.
now all 3 names are showing the site under
construction page.
sillumutah.com and .net were showing a page of a Band
earlier.
buddistpalm.net was showing the under construction
page.

Jaqui

      Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with
the All-new Yahoo! Mail at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca