httpd-users mailing list archives

From Quey <qm...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: mod dbd mysql
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 23:09:43 GMT

I saw a post a week ago on someone having trouble with getting MySQL working with dbd in Virtualhosts
with apache 2.2.4,  look like you and I have same problem, did you get it resolved? Can anyone
help?
Apache tells me no authn configured but we do have it configured, we are needing this for
users webmail.

in my httpd.conf I have this (maybe it is wrong?)

DBDriver mysql
DBDParams "host=10.7.7.19 dbname=sqlmail user=sqmadm pass=XXXXXXXXX"
DBDPersist off

<Directory /var/www/hosts/webmail>
 AuthName "WebMail"
 AuthType Basic
 AuthBasicProvider dbd
 AuthDBDUserPWQuery "SELECT upass FROM user WHERE ename = %s"
 Require valid-user
</Directory>

It connects to MySQL but does no query? Am I forgetful in something command?

Please help.