httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nat Colley <nat.col...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] WAMP stack
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 19:53:39 GMT
  I got a wamp stack from a developer, and I have not been able to make vhosts work. While
recognizing it is entirely possible I did something wrong, I notice that in this configuration
he has changed the files the web is served content from htdocs to something else, and further
aliased that to yet another directory where the applications are. So mydomain1 and mydomain2
both go to the same page, and mydomain1/app2 comes up even though app2 is supposed to be the
content for mydomain2. I asked about this and he is being unusually slow about responding.
So here is my question: Can this webserver configuration, by itself, keep vhosts from working?
Thx.