httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ravi Prakash" <ravi.prak...@otssolutions.com>
Subject [users@httpd] My Question
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 12:06:50 GMT
An apache module running on one machine, wants to communicate with another
module running under apache on remote machine.The communication should be
authenticated by using certificates on both sides.

Does mod_ssl plays any role to authenticate the module certificates, without
requiring any concerning API implementation from the user? if yes ,How ?.
Remember I have provided certificates to each modules on both sides to
authenticate.

Kindly , Provide the details , How can I Authenticate two remote modules
running on different servers , if mod_ssl is not going to help me. ?

Best Regards

Ravi