httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dave Floyd <dave.fl...@pa.press.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Signal 11 (SIGSEV) and signal 10 (SIGBUS)
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 07:55:00 GMT
Hi,
	You don't give any details of the system or software
configuration. You may be running out of system resources. For
instance, if your build causes apache processes with a large memory
footprint, you might run out of memory with a high MaxClient value.
This is only an example. You need to be able to gather performance
stats for the whole system and undersatnd what they are telling you.

rgds