httpd-users mailing list archives

From rahed <rah...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] cannot start apache2 on Solaris
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 08:04:05 GMT
Hello,

I installed apache 2.2.0 on Solaris 8 from sunfreeware.

When I start apache it complains: cannot find libsqlite.so.0, so I made
a link to libsqlite3.so.0.8.6 and now there is a mesage

relocation error: file /usr/local/apr/lib/libaprutil-1.so.0: symbol
sqlite_freemem: referenced symbol not found

I have the latest sqlite (3.3.15) but same problem occurred with 3.3.6
from sunfreeware.

I use without any issues the same apache on Solaris 10 but this
package doesn't require an sqlite package.

Could someone help?

--
Radek