httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Yazinski" <MYAZI...@fncb.com>
Subject [users@httpd] How to properly configure Apache for use on Novell Netware 6.5
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 15:11:54 GMT
I am trying to set up Apache web server on a Novell Netware 6.5 server
for the first time.  The Web access is not loading on the server and
neither is iManager.  Apache is installed and running.

Thank you for all help.

<head>
<title>disclaimer</title>
<I>This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual
named.  If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake
and delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents
of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification is required
please request a hard-copy version.
First National Community Bank, 102 East Drinker Street, Dunmore, PA  18512.</I>
</b></font>
<<<< GWIASIG >>>>