httpd-users mailing list archives

From Neville Hillyer <n.hill...@open.ac.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] Re Unable to get PAGE_COUNT working
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:21:23 GMT
This is still unresolved so I hope this additional information will enable
somebody to tell me how to fix it. I have used a QPQ server for over 10
years and am now moving all sites to Apache (1.3) on an Xserve. Everything
appears to work OK except for PAGE_COUNT. All pages are parsed and most
pages contain:

<!--#echo var="LAST_MODIFIED"-->
<!--#echo var="PAGE_COUNT"-->

The date displays as expected but the hit counter only shows '(none)'.

What have I done wrong or failed to do? Could moving the site root have
caused a glitch? Where does Apache store the page counts?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Neville