httpd-users mailing list archives

From paul <p...@subsignal.org>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Running JS in Apache
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 17:49:56 GMT
Alejandro Decchi schrieb:
> Hello Joshua.
> I do not think that does not exist the javascript in the correct place,
> because I copy the web aplication from the web server where the aplication
> is runing ok
1. Don't top post
2. Are you sure your index.php is executed correctly?
3. How is the login-form supposed to be generated (static html, php,
javascript)
4. What do you see if you right-click the login page and choose "view
page source"?
5. If that's all greek to you, you have a lot to read about.
> Need i install javascript in apache ?
Most likely not.

How can i do it ?
google for rhino and javascript