httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Regarding name-based virtual hosting in Apache 2.x
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 19:47:08 GMT
On 4/30/07, janmejay.tripathi <janmejay.tripathi@otssolutions.com> wrote:

> My configuration for name-based virtual hosting is given bellow. But how can I see the
output i.e. virtual hosting is working properly or not. Apache is showing no error. I have
created so many name-based virtual hosting but did not able to get any output.  So please
help me on this. I am giving my some of my vhosts.conf (via- httpd.conf) setting bellow.

I'm not sure I understand the question. If you want to see if the
vhosts are working, you simply access the server under the different
hostnames.

There is a command line option "-t -D DUMP_VHOSTS" to give a summary
of the configuration.

Joshua.