httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] date when file was last modified
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:33:49 GMT
On 4/27/07, Richard Dunne <richarddunne1971@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hanging my head in shame, I was editing the file copy at c:\Project\file.php, when I
should of course have been editing
> c:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\Project\file.php
> If you can't laugh at yourself for making a silly mistake, even one as silly as this!

I think this is one rare circumstance were I'll let myself say "I told
you so." In particular, quoting from the first thread you posted on
this problem, I said:

<quote>
There is no obvious explanation for this, so that probably means you
are making some very simple mistake someplace. For example, perhaps
apache is not pointing to the directory that you think it is pointing
to.
</quote>

Anyway, glad you found the problem.

Joshua.