httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Server Side Inluces Issue Apache 2.2.3
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 18:45:20 GMT
> It could be a RewriteRule, it could be in
> an .htaccess file, it could be in an Include'd config file, or it
> could be some special module that you have added.

Ah, one more that I think explains your confusion: It could be
mod_speling, which auto-corrects small errors in URLs. It appears to
be active on www.ftc.gov.

I suggest putting in explicit redirects and not relying on
mod_speling, because the auto-correct could wind up pointing to a
different place should you ever add other files to the same directory.

Joshua.