httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache2 not updating files
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 20:03:44 GMT
On 4/24/07, Richard Dunne <richarddunne1971@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have edited a php webpage in my project folder today so the last modified  date should
show tdays date on restarting the server, but when I did that, the server is still showing
the previous date which was sunday 22nd april.  I am only seeing the updated version in the
editplus browser.  Does anyone know this is happening?

Your message is quite confusing. Here are a few questions to help you
narrow down the problem:

Where exactly are you seeing a last-modified date? HTTP response
headers? Can you give us the URL? Are you sure you have cleared your
browser cache? Are you using mod_cache? Are there any proxies between
you and the server?

Joshua.