httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Running JS in Apache
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 17:48:59 GMT
On 4/3/07, Alejandro Decchi <adecchi@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Joshua.
> I do not think that does not exist the javascript in the correct place,
> because I copy the web aplication from the web server where the aplication
> is runing ok
> Need i install javascript in apache ? How can i do it ?
> I am newbie

Sorry, but I can only repeat the advice that I've already given you:

- Javascript has almost nothing to do with the web server. It is the
client that executes it.
- Since you need help with a client-side technology, you are asking in
the wrong forum. You need to find somebody willing to take a look at
your code and figure out why it isn't executing. I suggest starting by
asking the people who supplied you with the javascript code in the
first place.

Joshua.