httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Matt Fielding" <itzma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] VirtualHost Issues
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 18:40:18 GMT
> > here is an example of one of my virtual host settings that are is in
> > etc/apache22/includes/virtual
> # typo on the line above should read etc/apache22/includes/virtual.conf
> >
> > <VirtualHost *:80>
> >       DocumentRoot /usr/virtualwebs/my.domain.net
> >       ServerName www.my.domain.net
> >         Options Indexes
> >       AcceptPathInfo On
> >       ServerAdmin webmaster@my.domain.net
> >       AddDefaultCharset utf-8
> >       ScriptAlias /mailman "/usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin"
> >       Alias /pipermail "/usr/local/mailman/archives/public"
> >       Alias /icons/ "/usr2/virtualwebs/icons/"
> > </VirtualHost>
> > # Now make sure apache has access to every directory it needs with an
> entry
> > like:
> > <Directory /usr/virtualwebs/my.domain.net/>
> >       order allow,deny
> >       allow from all
> > </Directory>
> > # repeat that for any directories pointed to by an Alia directive
> >
> > so a second one follows the same pattern:
> > <VirtualHost *:80>
> >       DocumentRoot /usr/virtualwebs/my.domain2.net
> >       ServerName www.my.domain2.net
> >         Options Indexes
> >       AcceptPathInfo On
> >       ServerAdmin webmaster@my.domain2.net
> >       AddDefaultCharset utf-8
> >       ScriptAlias /mailman "/usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin"
> >       Alias /pipermail "/usr/local/mailman/archives/public"
> >       Alias /icons/ "/usr2/virtualwebs/icons/"
> > </VirtualHost>
> > <Directory /usr/virtualwebs/my.domain2.net/>
> >       order allow,deny
> >       allow from all
> > </Directory>
> >
> > david

I'm still getting the same problem. Which ever virtualhost is listed first
is the one that works on both domains, and it is now setup like this:

<VirtualHost *:80>
       DocumentRoot "C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/Desktop/htdocs/ong/"
       ServerName ong.kicks-ass.net
       Options Indexes
       AcceptPathInfo On
       ServerAdmin itzmattu@gmail.com
</VirtualHost>
<Directory "C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/Desktop/htdocs/ong/">
       order allow,deny
       allow from all
</Directory>
<VirtualHost *:80>
       DocumentRoot "C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/Desktop/htdocs/"
       ServerName mattu.isa-geek.com