httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Matt Fielding" <itzma...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] VirtualHost Issues
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 16:37:19 GMT
Hello, I am new to this group and asking my first question, hopefully I
explain it with enough detail.

I have two domains hosted via dyndns.org pointing to a server I run in my
house, I am running WAMP5 off it, and trying to configure both my domains to
point to different directories on the apache server using VirtualHost. For
some reason, whichever VirtualHost I list first is being used, but the other
is getting ignored. The following are the two VirtualHost entries I have
entered into the http.conf file. Any help is appreciated in getting this to
work correctly.

<VirtualHost *>
    ServerAdmin itzmattu@gmail.com
    DocumentRoot "C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/Desktop/htdocs/ong/"
    ServerName ong.kicks-ass.net
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *>
    ServerAdmin itzmattu@gmail.com
    DocumentRoot "C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/Desktop/htdocs/"
    ServerName mattu.isa-geek.com
</VirtualHost>