httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Pranav Choudhary" <pranav.choudh...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] http connection hangs when -DSSL option is used.
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 15:49:27 GMT
Hi,
I have cross-compiled apache 2.0.59 for arm (with mod_ssl). I started the
server on the target using httpd -k start. I was able to connect to it using
http, as desired. Then i restarted the server, this time with -DSSL argument
(httpd -k start -DSSL). Now i was able to connect using https (to the
virtual host _default_:443)(certs and keys are specified in the conf file).
But surprisingly i am not able to connect using http. netstat reveals that a
connection has been made on tcp port 80 but it seems like hung.
I tried to debug by specifing "LogLevel debug" but it was not helpful.

After a few experiments i found that even if i don't start with -DSSL and
just Listen on one more port (other than 80), i am not able to connect to
the server using http. ie. if i add a directive "Listen 443" to
http.conffile, i cannot connect using http.

Cheers,
pranav