httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Alejandro Decchi" <adec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Running JS in Apache
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 16:50:46 GMT
I have a apache server with php , glib, libxml2, Rlib .The aplication is
writen in PHP and the login is write in javascript(JS).Whe i browse de
index.php i can not see the login windows , i supose it is because i have
not install something about javascript because in the other server where the
aplication is running it is running ok.
Can sonmeone give me a help ?