httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] [CONFIG] make httpd serve .java files as text
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 14:54:05 GMT

You're on the right track - you need to set the mime-type appropriately.
Try text/plain for a start...

However, be aware that certain browsers will ignore the mime-type and
under some circumstances the webserver may not use the value found in
mime.types. To see what's really going on, try with FireFox and the
LiveHTTPHeaders extension.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Mime module is also enabled.